Kebijakan & Privasi
- "Mospaze Platform" means Mospaze Mospaze Platform (Mospaze.com), any subdomains thereof, and any other Mospaze Platforms through which Mospaze makes its services available (collectively, "Site"), our mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, and application program interfaces (collectively, "Application") and all associated services (collectively, "Mospaze Services"). The Site, Application and Mospaze Services together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Mospaze Platform".
- "Personal Information" means personally identifiable information about you that may be collected through the Mospaze Platform, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, occupation, telephone/mobile number, email address, billing address, credit card information, bank account number and other information that is associated with an identifiable person (e.g. demographic and business information, or information about your activities when such information is linked to personally identifiable information, or information that may enable identification of a specific individual who is using the Mospaze Platform);
- "Services" means any transactions performed on or by us;
- "Service Provider" means any vendor, consultant, service provider or any other third party in connection with the operation of the Mospaze Platform and our business;
- "We", "us", "our" and "Company" means Mospaze, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Singapore;
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may be automatically collected from you in a number of ways when you visit, register at the Mospaze Platform, or use the Services and activities available on the Mospaze Platform. The Personal Information is necessary for adequate performance of the agreement between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations, such as verifying account information, profile and listing information, combatting fraud and creating safer online environment. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested Services.
At several places on the Mospaze Platform, we may collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us which may contain Personal Information (e.g. if you register at the Mospaze Platform, send us an email, contact or recommend a professional, or submit client ratings, we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and other personal, professional, demographic and business information that you provide).
If you are the Mospaze Platform users and create or update your profile, we may also collect your credit card information, bank account number, photograph and professional and business information about you, your practice or specialty areas and your educational background. From time to time we may also collect demographic, contact or other personal information you provide in connection with your participation in surveys, promotional offers, forums and other interactive areas of the Mospaze Platform.
When you visit the Mospaze Platform, some information is also automatically collected through the use of log files, such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring web site and your activity on the Mospaze Platform. We use this information for purposes such as analysing trends, administering the Mospaze Platform, improving customer service, diagnosing problems with our servers, tracking user movement and gathering broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may also collect and use log files and "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience (e.g. if you register at the Mospaze Platform, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits). These simplify the process of recording your Personal Information, such as billing address, login information, and so on. When you return to the same web page, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Mospaze Platform features that you customized. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Mospaze Platform.
In certain instances, the browser may prompt you for your geo-location to allow us to provide you with an enhanced experience. With this technical data we can manage the Mospaze Platform, for instance by resolving technical difficulties or improving the accessibility of certain parts of the Mospaze Platform.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information through the Mospaze Platform to facilitate your use of the Mospaze Platform, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information, products and services you request, to administer and assist us with the operation of the Mospaze Platform and of our business, and to fulfil the purpose for which the information was provided. We may use the Personal Information for our business purpose, among others:
- to verify your account identity when attempting to create your profile;
- to send a welcome email following registration to all registered patrons to contact you about our use of the Mospaze Platform, such as for administrative or technical purposes or to provide you with customer service;
- to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google;
- to request feedback and to enable us to analyse, develop, customize and improve the Mospaze Platform and our information and Services;
- to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activities;
- to comply with our legal obligations, including but not limited to conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- to verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you;
- to check against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws;
- to resolve any disputes with any of Mospaze Members and enforce our agreements with any third parties (if applicable);
- to enforce our Terms of Service and other policies; and
- to perform profiling activities based on your interactions with the Mospaze Platform, your profile information and other content you submit to the Mospaze Platform, and information obtained from third parties. In several cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to the Mospaze Platform if such processes detect a Mospaze Member or activity that we believe poses a safety or other risk to the Mospaze Platform, other Mospaze Members, or third parties.
We may use your email, name, telephone/mobile number, account password, bank account number and other Personal Information to verify your ownership of an account, to communicate with you in response to your order and to provide you information about the Mospaze Platform. We may also use such information to send you news, general updates on the Mospaze Platform, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an email asking you to subscribe to our Mailing List. You may at all times opt-out of receiving these marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our email to you or the Mospaze Platform.
We use your geo-location and destination to find Service Providers near you, to help the Service Provider to calculate the fee and to analyse the pattern of use of the Mospaze Platform to improve the Mospaze Platform performance. We may use your Personal Information, such as the items you buy and/or your shopping costs to determine whether we can accept your order or not.
We may also use your Personal Information, such as the name of the bank in which your account was created, the bank account number and other information for the Company’s e-credits (if applicable).
We may also use your Personal Information in an anonymized and aggregated form to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to analyse usage patterns and to determine where we should offer or focus our Services. You hereby agree that your data will be used for our internal data processing to provide better Services to you.
We do not sell or rent any Personal Information we collect from you through the Mospaze Platform in ways different from what is disclosed in this Policy, although we may provide aggregate information or other non-Personal Information to third parties without your authorization. We may share your Personal Information with third parties if you have indicated to us that you wish to receive information from such parties or if you otherwise give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the Mospaze Platform that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information. In the event that we engage or partner with the Service Providers, we may share Personal Information with the Service Providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for us (e.g. we may use credit card processing or verification service companies to verify credit card information).
You should also note that Personal Information that you post to public areas of the Mospaze Platform, may become publicly available (e.g. information you post in your profile or in client ratings, peer endorsements, forums, blogs or any other interactive areas, or other information that is provided for the purpose of being shared may be made publicly available and can potentially be viewed by anyone). Your posting to such public areas of the Mospaze Platform constitutes your consent to share such information publicly.
We will disclose your Personal Information, with or without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (a) to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements in any circumstances, including, but not limited to, in any dispute or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation to the Mospaze Platform or the Services, or in the event of an emergency pertaining to your health and/or safety; (b) to protect and defend the rights, property or intellectual property of the Company; and (c) to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Company, or the public.
4. SECURITY AND UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS
You are responsible for safeguarding and preventing unauthorized access to the user information and password that you use to access the Mospaze Platform. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and you are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. We endeavour to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by putting into place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect through the Mospaze Platform.
We do not guarantee the security of our database nor can we guarantee that the information you have provided will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. As effective as technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
6. YOUR CONSENT
You agree and consent to authorize us to transfer your Personal Information to the Service Providers as a part of the provision of the Services. While the Service Providers only have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually bound not to disclose or use it for any other purpose, you acknowledge and understand that it is possible that the Service Providers may be able to keep your data in their devices by any means. We are not responsible for this kind of data storage and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and not liable for any misuse of your Personal Information by the Service Providers upon completion of the Service provided.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise or request for information regarding any of your rights described in this section by sending an email to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
You may access and update some of your information through your account settings. If you have chosen to connect your account to a third-party application, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and remove permission for the app by changing your account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you, provided that you cannot update yourself within the Mospaze Platform.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. Where technically feasible, you may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a form and substance in accordance with our standards or the applicable law.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the agreement between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Mospaze Platform to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that member from opening a new account in the Mospaze Platform in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Mospaze Platform, even after your account is cancelled or closed. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the Mospaze Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Mospaze you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your account settings or by sending a communication to Mospaze specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information, provided that you cannot update yourself within the Mospaze Platform; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; or (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or data use. Our maximum liability for any damages arising out of or related to the Mospaze Platform, or the Services, shall be limited to the amount of the fees you paid us.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND LANGUAGE
If the above settlement cannot be reached within 30 days of the notice of dispute being received by either party (i.e. Mospaze, the Lessor and the Lessee), the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration (“Arbitration”) in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this article.
The Arbitration will be conducted as follows:
- the Arbitration will be conducted with the SIAC Rules in the English language;
- the arbitration panel will consist of one arbitrator;
- the award of the arbitration panel is final and binding upon them;
- the 1958 New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards applies to all arbitral awards made under these Terms of Service;
- the award must include an order for payment of cost;
- the arbitration tribunal will decide the matter as expeditiously as possible, however no time limits will be imposed;
- Article 56 of Law No. 30 of 1999 will apply, and accordingly the arbitrators may only reach their decision by applying strict rules of law to the facts and must not purport to resolve any dispute ex aequo et bono; and
- pending the submission to arbitration and until the arbitration tribunal issues its decision, each party must, except in the event of expiration, termination or failure by the other party to obey or comply with a specific order or decision of the arbitration tribunal, continue to perform all its obligation under this Agreement without prejudice to a final adjustment in accordance with the award.
10. GOVERNING LANGUAGE
11. EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
For email subscription, we follow the opt in and out policy. If you would like to stop receiving emails from us, please click unsubscribe included in every email.
12. HAVING ENQUIRY
If you have any questions regarding the privacy and security of your information please contact us at: email@example.com